GRP Composite Doors for Trade Birmingham
GRP Composite Doors wholesale suppliers
At High Spec Windows, we manufacture and supply GRP composite doors for trade. Otherwise known as ‘Glass Reinforced Polyester’, GRP doors come in a huge variety of styles and designs. Our bespoke manufacturing facility in Birmingham has received heavy investment over they years and has enabled High Spec to become a leader in making GRP composite doors.
GRP composite is a special material, because it enables us to construct doors that feature a surface made from impact-resistant fibreglass. A lifelike wood grain effect with detailed panel definition is achieved thanks to compression moulding, while heat and sound insulation is made possible with a CFC-free polyurethane foam core which also makes the GRP composite doors for trade that we supply ultra-resistant to warping, twisting, expanding, bowing or contracting.
Long lasting first impressions with GRP composite doors
Having supplied to the trade for many years, we know that our customers’ clients all share one thing in common, which is ensuring that the first impression made by their home is a lasting one. For most, that means a quality front door. GRP is fast becoming the material of choice for front doors, which is why High Spec have become known as key suppliers of these powerful scene-setters.
We only use the highest quality thermoset GRP and rely on compression moulding to provide high definition panel design that is untroubled by variations in temperature. As far as your customers are concerned, that means an authentic timber appearance – without the hassle.
The thermal benefits of GRP composite doors
If you work in the trade, you’ll know there’s one sure-fire way to make your customers happy, and that’s to prove you can save them money. Thanks to stiles and rails that are composed of water resistant polymer, the GRP composite doors for trade that we supply are a brilliant way to increase the thermal efficiency of any home.
In fact, such doors are known to have an efficient that is nine times greater than that of a timber door. High Spec are suppliers of only the best, strong, stable and durable composite doors.
Advantages of GRP composite doors for trade
Our deep experience with Glass Reinforced Polyester and considerable time spent as suppliers in the wholesale market has given us a unique insight into this fantastic material, enabling us to nail down the exact benefits it offers when used in door construction:
- It isn’t effected by temperature. No matter what Mother Nature can throw at our GRP doors, they won’t swell, contract or warp.
- It requires far less on-going maintenance. The glossy skin keeps doors looking newer for longer, requiring only occasional cleaning with a suitable cleaner and sponge.
- It’s secure. Perhaps most importantly of all, your customers will benefit from a door that is ultra-secure thanks to an extremely strong construction.
Your wholesale manufacturing partner
Our experienced team in the heart of Birmingham have spent years supplying quality products to the trade. Our clients keep coming back to us for more because of the following:
- We use a technically advanced sheet mould compound, thermoset process during manufacturing for all Glass Reinforced Polyester skins
- We offer a huge arrange of style options
- Pre-pigmented solid colours are also available, along with three process painted finish wood stains
- Our woodgraining is indistinguishable from traditional timber doors
The advanced glazing system our team uses matches both the skin and depression mouldings of the door, resulting in a product that is secure and attractive with no unsightly defects.
Contact us today
Our friendly sales team are waiting for your call. Find out why High Spec has rapidly become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of quality doors by contacting us today.